Have you seen our Sizing Kits? These are a way to reduce the need for returns (unless the garment is faulty of course)
We want you to absolutely love your new pur-chase but if for any reason you are not, here are the deets on what to do.
How to return an item
- Firstly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get the ball rolling by sending you a Returns Form to fill in and send back with your parcel.
- Please don't send back anything without getting in touch first.
- The postage for the return will be you responsibility, but we will cover the cost of posting the exchange back to you.
- As we are a small, handmade business we are unable to offer refunds unless the garment is deemed to be faulty. We most absolutely can offer an exchange or store credit instead though.
- Please use our detailed size guide when selecting your item and if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
- Garment/s must be returned within 14 days from receiving
- All garments must be unworn and in original condition with tags attached. Please take care when trying on you item as we will not accept returns that have makeup stains
- We will not accept returns/exchanges of items where the care instructions have not been adhered to.
- As every single item is handmade, there will be slight variations of pattern placement, thread and bias binding colour and other small variations.