It's time to make your home iconic!
The greatest clap back in Australian slang has been immortalized on this cushion cover with bold multi-coloured font from Nicola at Printed Weird.
Historically spelt 'moll' when the word was used to describe a gangster's girlfriend. Modernly spelt 'mole,' a slang term used equally as an insult and as a term of endearment.
Person One: "I really love you ya mole"
Person Two: "Right back at ya"
Worker One: "What's up with Karen this week?"
Worker Two: "I don't know but she's been acting like an absolute mole since last Tuesday."
Here's the details:
- 40cm X 40cm cushion cover
- Bone coloured cushion cover printed with multi coloured-font
- Linen feel/made from durable 100% polyester fabric
- has zip on one size
- These are ready to ship, please allow 48 hours to be in the post
- Please wash on cold, do not iron the artwork
- This is the cushion cover only- filling to be purchased separately from the likes of Kmart, Spotlight, Ikea etc