This print from Kate at Yesterday Collection is next level. It's fresh, it's nostalgic, it's the 80's, it's the vibe. This print has summer written all over it.
Yay! Skirts! And not just any old skirts, these babies have been so thoughtfully created. From the drafting of the pattern to the finer details that make sure the elastic waistband won’t twist. Here’s what makes these skirts your new favourite Curvature item.
- There is a full elastic waistband all the way around. I’ve used 38mm wide non-roll elastic and it’s thick. It won’t roll or fold in on itself like those thin and flimsy elastic waist bands. There are reinforcement stitches in the waist band to further ensure that the elastic waistband won’t twist.
- These are a relaxed fit and can be worn higher on your waist or lower on your hips, the pattern was drafted to be worn however you prefer.
- There are deep pockets on both sides, for all the snacks.
- The skirts are made from 100% luxe cotton.
- You can customise the length if you like and have the option of adding a 15cm frill
- The elastic contains LOADS of stretch, the size guide gives a relaxed/un-stretched total waist measurement and then, in addition there is the extra 20cm of movement with the skirt at full stretch. There’s lots of room for growth if needed.
- I’m wearing the size XS/16 in all the photos and I’ve had 7cm removed from the length. (I’m 163cm tall, 130cm bust, 116cm waist, 133cm hips)
- These skirts team perfectly with the matching top
- As with all made to order garments, please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your items.