Just add ruby slippers.
It's a side step from the big and bold colourful prints you've come to expect from Curvature but it's a wardrobe staple none the less. This blue and white gingham frock is perfect for accessorizing with lashings of other colour and clashing prints.
About the dress:
Our signature smock style with the curved bodice
- Cotton/Polyester blend- different to our regular fabric but light & floaty. One of those 'wash and wear' type fabrics
- Round neck, slip on style with a Kimono sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Pockets of course on both sides
- Relaxed fit, fully gathered skirt
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
**Please note** Lisa wears the XS/16 with a 5cm shorter hem. Is 162cm with a 122cm bust.
As everything is 100% made to order, please allow up to three weeks to receive your order. We are dedicated to slow fashion and are passionate about a much more ethical and sustainable approach to all things fashion.