There is a T shirt crisis that exists in this world for people who wear a ‘standard’ size 16 and above. I know it won’t surprise you to read of the disparity that continues to afflict those of us who yearn for something as simple as an effing T shirt. Well dear reader, it gives me great pleasure to advise that there is hope in this world.
I designed a tee. Which is what I like to call it. I think this abbreviated version of the word T shirt, is much more…faarshun. So, this tee that you feast your eyes on, is not just some ordinary tee. That’s because it has been specifically drafted and designed on a larger body- that’s my body FYI. I’m probs about a size 20 in a bricks and mortar store, I’m thicccccccccc. What I know is that simple things like this aren’t drafted and designed for bodies like ours. So that’s why I know, that the inequality we have been experiencing is drawing to a sharp close.
Here’s the deets:
- Made from 95% cotton and 5% Lycra
- Relaxed fit design
- Drop sleeve style short sleeve
- Generous sleeve width
- Round neck or shallow Vneck option
- A straight down design- chest, hips and waist width measurements are all the same
- Made to order in Adelaide
- I'm wearing the S/18 in all the pics
- Please check out the size guide here