Because they're rad not plaid.
A homage to my home town and a way to avoid using the word, 'plaid' which I have a very strong aversion to, on par with how people feel about the word 'moist.'
The square checks on this frock measure approx. 10cmX10cm with a 2cm contrasting border in colours of greens, red, blues and purple.
Ok, here's the details:
- This frock features a shallow V neck
- Curvature's signature smock style with the curved bodice
- Less gathers on the waist than the standard Curvature frock
- A lightly gathered frill on the sleeve adding an extra 20cm in sleeve length
- 100% cotton (non stretch)
- Slip on style with a kimono sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Pockets on both sides
- Relaxed fit
- Customisable dress length and sleeve width
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
**Please note** Lisa wears the XS/16 with a 7cm shorter hem. Is 162cm with a 130cm bust (updated measurement)
As everything is 100% made to order, please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your order. Curvature is dedicated to slow fashion and are passionate about a much more ethical and sustainable approach to all things fashion.