It's a side step from the big and bold colourful prints you've come to expect from Curvature but it's a wardrobe staple none the less. This pink and white gingham frock is perfect for accessorizing with lashings of other colour and clashing prints.
About the dress
Our signature smock style frock with the curved bodice
- Cotton/Polyester blend- different to our regular fabric but light & floaty. One of those 'wash and wear' type fabrics
- Round neck, slip on style with a Kimono sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Pockets of course- on both sides
- Relaxed fit, with a fully gathered skirt at the waist
- Customisable sleeves and length
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
**Please note** Lisa wears the XS/16 with a 5cm shorter hem. Is 162cm with a 122cm bust.
As everything is 100% made to order, please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your order. Curvature is dedicated to slow fashion and are passionate about a much more ethical and sustainable approach to all things fashion.