Remember when Billy Porter wore that amazing pink and green gown to the 2019 Tony Awards? Neither do I. That’s because he never did. But he should have because it would have looked amazing. Instead he wore pink and red.
Whatevs. Anyway, It’s science that pink and green is an absolute iconic colour combination and now Curvature has this in a frock. Yaasssssss!!! There's also matchy matchy hoop earrings.
Thank you to Billy Porter for the inspiration.
About the dress
Our signature smock style with the curved bodice
- 100%soft and 'drapey' cotton sateen (non stretch)
- Round neck, slip on style with a Kimono sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Pockets of course- on both sides
- Relaxed fit, with a gathered skirt
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
**Please note** Lisa wears the XS/16 with a 5cm shorter hem. Is 162cm with a 122cm bust.
As everything is 100% made to order, please allow up to 3-4 weeks to receive your order. Curvature is dedicated to slow fashion and are passionate about a much more ethical and sustainable approach to all things fashion.