This print by the textile artist Leanne Nowell and it captures perfectly the colours and mood of the Australian bush illuminated by the moonlight. Ghost gums and Eucalyptus leaves feature heavily in this print in all the green and silver forest shades.
In the winter of 2021, I released the most comfortable dress that was ever made in the history of faarshun and, in the history of the entire world. It was so miraculous in nature that I’ve decided to do a Summer version. It is the same style as the Winter version except for two important summertime facts. It’s short sleeve and it’s made from a lighter cotton stretch fabric- perfect for warm weather.
The sizing is a little different on these frocks compared to the short sleeve OG Frocks. There's a detailed size guide here and my advice is to size down! For example, I’m now wearing the S/18 in the OG Frocks, but in the stretch frock I wear the 14/16. If you are between sizes, size down. I know it may be very different to what you are used to but trust me on this. All the feedback I received from the winter release echoed this. If you're unsure, just shoot me an email or DM. Check the Size guide here.
Here’s the details:
- This frock is made from 95% cotton and 5% Lycra so there’s lots of stretch and will breathe on those warm days.
- Curvature’s signature curved bodice
- Round neck or a shallow V neck option
- Gently gathered on the waist
- Drop sleeve style short sleeves
- Generous sleeve width
- Slip on style- no buttons, zips or clasps
- Pockets on both sides
- Relaxed fit
- 5cm longer length than standard Curvature frock lengths
- Customisable length
- The style is generous, if you are in between sizes, size down
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
- Size Guide is here
** Please note that Lisa is wearing the S 14/16 with a 10cm shorter dress length than the standard dress length. Is 162cm tall with a hormonally fluctuating bust size that is incredibly annoying. On the day these pics were taken, my bust size was approx. 125cm but next week, it could be 130cm. It’s a funny old life I tell myself, as my eyes roll into the back of my head. **