PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERS ONLY!
Here's the deets you need to know about pre-orders:
- Pre-orders are open from now until 8pm, Sunday March 07, 2021
- The turnaround time to receive your order is 6 to 8 weeks from the date of pre-orders closing
- Expected delivery time is late April/Early May
I'm 100% committed to always having open and transparent communication. For this reason, I want to show you the timeline as to the reason for the 6 to 8 week turnaround time.
As soon as pre-orders close on Sunday March 07, I will be placing the fabric order with my supplier the following day.
Week 1-2: Fabric order placed with supplier
Week 2-3: Fabric is express shipped from Mainland China to my front door in Adelaide
Week 3-4: Cutting out all orders
Week 4-6: All orders in production
Week 7: All orders being packed and then posted via Australia Post
Week 8: For all domestic Australian orders, your postie will start to deliver them during this week
It's the first print release for 2021 and what better way to launch the year with this banger of a print!
It's from Anastasia.K.Design and it is truly breathtaking. It's a kaleidoscope of blues, teals and purples with a hint of orange and magenta. I know it looks amazing on the screen but wait until you see these colours in real life. Get ready to be loving yourself sick in this frock.
About the dress:
Our signature smock style with the curved bodice
- 100%soft and 'drapey' cotton sateen (non stretch)
- Round neck, slip on style with a Kimono sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Pockets of course- on both sides
- Relaxed fit, with a gathered skirt
- Customisable sleeves and length
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
**Please note** Lisa wears the XS/16 with a 7cm shorter hem. Is 162cm with a 122cm bust.
As everything is 100% made to order, please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your order. Curvature is dedicated to slow fashion and are passionate about a much more ethical and sustainable approach to all thing