It's the last summery release for a while until later in the year and it's ending with a dramatic bang!
This is another playful print from @anastasiakdesigns who is also responsible for the sell out Kooleidoscope print. This time it's the most divine lilac aesthetic that features heart shapes of pink, orange white and more purple.
This frock, although the same overall style and fit, has a few different features which I'll run you through.
- This frock features a shallow V neck
- Curvature's signature smock style with the curved bodice
- Less gathers on the waist than the standard Curvature frock
- A dramatically gathered frill on the sleeve adding an extra 20cm in sleeve length
- 100% soft and 'drapey' cotton sateen (non stretch)
- Slip on style with a kimono sleeve for ultimate comfort
- Pockets on both sides
- Relaxed fit
- Customisable dress length and sleeve width
- 100% made to order in Adelaide, South Australia
**Please note** Lisa wears the XS/16 with a 7cm shorter hem. Is 162cm with a 130cm bust (updated measurement)
As everything is 100% made to order, please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your order. Curvature is dedicated to slow fashion and are passionate about a much more ethical and sustainable approach to all things fashion.