Pandemic but make it faarshun darling.
These adjustable face masks are all made in Curvature prints and ready to be sent. Super breathable and an extremely more sustainable and environmentally friendly option to single use disposable masks that take 450 years to break down, yikes!
As face masks are our new normal and here to stay, I'll be adding more to the website as stocks become low in a changing variety of all the Curvature prints.
Here's the deets:
- Adjustable, soft elastic ear loops
- Triple layered
- Reversible- the same print on both sides of the face mask
- Mask measures approx. 13.5cm from centre fold to edge of mask (double this measurement for entire mask width)
- Print placement will vary from mask to mask
- Made in Adelaide
- These face masks do not contain a nose wire
- Pink and Red Leopard and Native Garden print are made from French Terry (95% cotton/5% spandex with third inner layer made of 100% cotton)
- All other prints are made from 100% cotton including third inner layer
- Machine wash and dry prior to each use. Warm iron on fabric. Do not iron elastic.
These are not surgical grade masks. Don't forget to wash your hands before putting your mask on and after taking your mask off.