Pandemic but make it faarshun darling.
These face masks are ready made and ready to send. Super breathable and an extremely more sustainable and environmentally friendly option to single use disposable masks that take 450 years to break down, yikes!
As face masks are our new normal and here to stay, I'll be adding more to the website as stocks become low in a changing variety of all the Curvature prints including sequins.
Here's the deets:
- Triple layered cotton with additional sequin outer layer
- Fixed elastic measuring approx. 14cm of length each side
- Mask measures approx. 13.5cm from centre fold to edge of mask (double this measurement for entire mask width)
- Made in Adelaide
- These face masks do not contain a nose wire
- Available in black or light pink 3mm wide sequin outer layer
- Machine wash and dry prior to each use. Do not iron elastic or sequin outer layer.
These are not surgical grade masks. Don't forget to wash your hands before putting your mask on and after taking your mask off.